Production & Operations Assistant- Part time, Edmonton Based
Libertine Fragrance is an independent fragrance company located in Edmonton, Ab. We craft unisex personal fragrances and incense that are inspired by the small moments of pleasure in everyday life. We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual to work in our studio bottling and assembling finished perfumes and incense, fulfilling ecommerce orders, maintaining and reporting on finished and inventory
Libertine Fragrance is a small company so the successful candidate will be working directly with the owner and will be responsible for a diversity of tasks. This role may expand to encompass other areas of the business that the candidate is suited for.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Detailed Oriented
- Systems Thinker
- Bottling & packaging perfume & incense
- Reporting on and maintaining inventory of product components and finished product
- Printing, Packing and shipping ecommerce & wholesale orders
- Working with the owner to develop and test new production systems to increase efficiency and consistency of production.
- This is a light manufacturing/ assembly role. Attention and care while performing repetitive tasks is critical.
Edmonton, Alberta. In person.
12- 15 hours per week during typical business hours with the possibility of expansion.
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Shopify) beneficial
- Experience with shipping beneficial
While efforts are made to minimize scent, the product is highly aromatic. This is not an ideal role for those sensitive to scent.
Please send your resume and a short introductory email to